Welcome to the home of the IDE Disk Operating System for the IDE64 cartridge!
- Custom IDEDOS download web page (2019.Aug.19)
- Custom IDEDOS download web page (2015.Oct.12)
- Custom download page for all cases, use this!
- Please note that when upgrading from 0.8x you have to copy all your
files using the file manager to another disk formatted with the new CFS
filesystem. The old filesystem is only supported in a slow, readonly mode.
Do not create the filesystem with the old format4 tool ("26, WRITE PROTECT ON")! Use CFSfdisk, and please read the IDE64 user's guide for details.
- IDEDOS 0.91 beta
- Notes and preview of the next version.
- IDEDOS 0.90 utils only (2019.May.20)
- Contains CFSfdisk12b (partitioner and formatter tool), CFSfsck 0.08b
(filesystem check tool), Perom programmer 1.9f (firmware upgrade tool), CD player sample v2,
a plugin config sample program, and a relative file copyer example.
- The minimal required version of CFSfsck for IDEDOS 0.90 is
currently version 0.03c, any older version will corrupt relative
- IDEDOS 0.90 source
- For Linux use the tar.bz2, for win32 the rar version. (same content, just in case, but extracting .tar.bz2 on win32 shouldn't be that hard)
- IDEserv 0.34a (source+win32 binary, 2022.Oct.16)
- Universal PCLink server for 0.90 and 0.91. Windows binaries included, for other systems it needs to be self compiled.
- 64Tass assembler
- Required for IDEDOS compilation.
- FUSECFS 2.0.4 (2020.Dec.28)
- CFS 0.11 filesystem driver for systems supporting FUSE. (e.g. Linux, FreeBSD).
Use it at your own risk. Filename conversion may change in future versions!
- 64 MiB disk image
- Empty 64 MiB test CF card image for VICE.
- IDE64 interface cartridge user's guide (pdf, 2019.Feb.24, ca. 1 MB, A5 paper)
- Highly recommended for everyone ;-) This one replaces the old html IDE64 manual.
- CFS 0.11 filesystem
- The current filesystem layout used for IDEDOS 0.90
- The IDE64 Project site
The IDE64 interface cartridge for C64/C128
- IDE64 Information Portal
News from the world of Commodore 64
C64/C128 emulated environment for various platforms. Use 1.13 or later for IDEDOS 0.9x.
- IDE64 warez site
IDE64 (fixed) programs archive.
- IDE64 mailinglist
The IDE64 mailinglist
- C64/C128 I/O performances
Some performance results of various devices
– Soci/Singular –